All the important constructional items of the third generation of the cloakroom lockers with doors inserted in a frame construction have been completely reworked. Metal parts are made of steel sheets with higher solidity.
|The frame construction of the frontal part of the body is newly profiled and provides higher resistance against violent breaking the door into the body and makes a solid support for the safety door bolt. The door construction has been also completely reworked. They are newly furnished with reinforcing elements, they are standardly prepared for installation of opening limiters and damping elements.|
The body is furnished with an efficient ventilation system which fulfils with a generous margin demands of DIN 4547 standard. Ventilation slots are cut in a safety section and they are placed in the frontal edge of the upper partition, in locker ́s bottom, in locker ́s back wall and on surface of all shelves.
● Cylindrical lock C1, 4000 combinations, a master key option.
● Turning security padlock cap OB1 is intended for a padlock of stirrup diameter 6 - 8 mm.
Locking system consists of a bolt with a safety hook which increases the resistance of the doors against violent breaking.
Extra charge equipment:
The input material is steel plate or steel profiles. In painting line IDEAL-LINE there is applied
Product line ALDUR 1, safety class C
- Recommended version for cloakrooms at schools.
- Their reinforced construction of doors and bodies is made of 0,8 mm sheet metal.
- Double-plated doors with high resistance against twisting and bending
- Reinforced construction around the lock – protection against turning and bending of the bolt
- Door bolt with a hook – protection against door crushing
- Doors hinged on massive metal pivots, max. opening angle 100°
- Opening limiter
- Hook for towel on inner door part
- Shelf with surface carrying capacity 30 kg
- Clothes bar with carrying capacity 10 kg
- 3 plastic hooks with carrying capacity 4 kg in each compartment
- Mounting slots on sides of bodies for mounting into lines
- Mounting slots on back wall of the body
- Mounting slots in the bottom for mounting to the construction of a bench
- Preparation for additional mounting of a shelf in the bottom part of the body
- Preparation for additional mounting of feet or socle
|Product line||4) Aldur 1 - reinforced door|
|Locker height (mm)||1800|
|Width of department (mm)||700|
|Number of departments (columns)||1|
|Number and arrangement of doors in the department||two wings lockable together with one lock|
|Internal arrangement||3) P - left 4x shelves, right 1x shelf in the upper part, clothes rail with hooks|
|Upper structure||1) straight lids|
|Substructure||1) Socle 40 mm|