All the important constructional items of the third generation of the cloakroom lockers with doors inserted in a frame construction have been completely reworked. Metal parts are made of steel sheets with higher solidity. The frame construction of the frontal part of the body is newly profiled and provides higher resistance against violent breaking the door into the body and makes a solid support for the safety door bolt. The door construction has been also completely reworked. They are newly furnished with reinforcing elements, they are standardly prepared for installation of opening limiters and damping elements.
● Cylindrical lock C1, 4000 combinations, a master key option.
● Turning security padlock cap OB1 is intended for a padlock of stirrup diameter 6 - 8 mm.
Locking system consists of a bolt with a safety hook which increases the resistance of the doors against violent breaking.
Extra charge equipment:
○ Coin deposit lock
○ Code mechanical lock
○ Code electronic lock
○ Online electronic systems
○ Chip electronic lock
The input material is steel plate or steel profiles. In painting line IDEAL-LINE there is applied
a Fe-phosphate layer and the segments are dried. It ensures a better adhesion of the powder coat to the base coat. The powder coat of the desired shade is then applied onto the segments in electrostatic field and then it is hardened at temperature of approx. 180 °C. The final coat is hygienic, flexible and scratch resistant.
Laminated doors are produced of laminated chipboard. The desk ́s limits are furnishd with ABS edge. This material is not suitable for moisty environments.
Product line ALDERA
- Doors made of laminated chipboard with ABS edge
- Door bolt with a hook – protection against door crushing
- Doors hinged on massive metal pivots, max. opening angle 100°
- Hook for towel on dividing wall, not available for one-compartment lockers
- Shelf with surface carrying capacity 30 kg
- Clothes bar with carrying capacity 10 kg
- 3 plastic hooks with carrying capacity 4 kg in each compartment
- Mounting slots on sides of bodies for mounting into lines
- Mounting slots on back wall of the body
- Mounting slots in the bottom for mounting to the construction of a bench
- Preparation for additional mounting of a shelf in the bottom part of the body
- Preparation for additional mounting of feet or socle
|Product line||3) Aldera - laminated door|
|Locker height (mm)||1800|
|Width of department (mm)||250|
|Number of departments (columns)||1|
|Number and arrangement of doors in the department||2x (above each other)|
|Internal arrangement||2) A - without shelf, clothes rail and hooks|
|Upper structure||1) straight lids|
|Substructure||1) Socle 40 mm|
Product has not yet recieved any reviews. Be first!Leave a review