- Product catalog
- Demand for a Project
- About us
Alfa 3, s.r.o., Company Registration No.: 42228123, Husova 247, 538 54 Luže, deals, among other things, with the development, production and sales of metal furniture. As part of ensuring its activities, Alfa3, s.r.o., which is a personal data controller, processes personal data mainly for the following purposes:
a. Contractual relations,
c. Protection and security of the company’s property,
d. Ensuring the company’s internal processes.
Information on the processing of personal data:
1. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
a. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a contracting party, or for the implementation of measures taken before the conclusion of a contract at the request of the data subject - Article 6, Paragraph 1 b) GDPR,
b. Processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation applicable to the personal data controller - Article 6, Paragraph 1 c) GDPR.
c. Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the personal data controller concerned or of a third party, except where these interests take precedence over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring personal data protection, in particular where the data subject is a child – Article 6, Paragraph 1 f) GDPR.
2. Personal data is not passed on to other persons, except in cases stipulated by a special law.
3. When processing personal data at Alfa3, s.r.o., there is no automated processing on the basis of which actions or decisions would be made, the content of which would be an interference with the rights or legitimate interests of data subjects.
4. Personal data is processed only for the necessary period of time, which is individual for each purpose of processing. After the expiry of this period, personal data is destroyed, or further stored for the period specified in the valid File and Disposal Plan, issued in accordance with Act No. 499/2004 Coll., on archiving and the file service.
5. You are entitled to:
a. Require access to personal data,
b. Require the correction of inaccurate personal data (if you believe that personal data processed by Alfa3, s.r.o. is inaccurate),
c. Require the deletion of personal data, or require restrictions on the processing of personal data,
d. Require the transfer of personal data that was provided by you to Alfa3, s.r.o.,
e. Lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
6. Your requests will always be properly assessed and handled in accordance with the relevant provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
7. Exercise your rights towards Alfa 3, s.r.o. through the Data Protection Officer.
8. Data Protection Officer:
I3 Consultants s.r.o. K trninám 34, Prague 6, tel. 543 214 714; email@example.com