Drawer 2727E, sliding Fulterer 100%, max. load 65 kg. The body is furnished with a central locking system (cylindrical lock) with an integrated function which blocks the opening of several drawers together - it ́s a protection against overturning. The bottom part of the body is furnished with slots for anchoring to the floor. We recommend anchoring the cabinet in case it will be loaded to the limit of its maximum carrying capacity.
The doors are furnished with a comfort aluminium handle with a groove allowing to insert a label. On the inner part of the door wing there is a reinforcing item with EUROPERFO® slots intended for installation of holders for tools. Locking by cylindrical locks. Unlocking doors are magnetically kept in closed position.
Assembly mouldings on the inner part of bodies allow installing drawers in 1U = 44,45 mm raster.
Into the body there can be mounted a holder of 19” rack accessories, a stopping device, a leading out moulding for cables and hoses and an output slot. You can also install a panel with slots for cables.
- The cabinet in 13U version is furnished with assembling slots with a reinforcement for installation of a wheelframe and a handle.
- The drawers are guided in massive slide-rails Fulterer with four ball bearings. These slide-rails are characteristic by an easy and silent running.
- The drawers are furnished with a comfort aluminium handle with an installed holder of a safety pin DKP PVZ and with a groove for a label with drawer ́s contents.
- The inner parts of the drawers are pressed and grooved for installing of metal divider sets. Groove spacing is 1E = 17 mm.
- Useable drawer plan is 451 x 451 mm.
|Basic division||b) drawers and doors|
|Internal dimension of the drawer||2727E (451 x 451 mm)|
|Body height||c) 13U (662 mm)|
|Storage of drawers||b) 100% extension Fulterer, load capacity 65 Kg|
|Upper structure||painted sheet metal|
|Substructure||a) base socle 40 mm|
Product has not yet recieved any reviews. Be first!Leave a review